Release 1.10 EasyGov
- Thanks to a successful cooperation project with the Swiss Federal Tax Administration (FTA), VAT returns can now be submitted by following the ‘VAT-declaration easy’ process on EasyGov.
- Tax representatives now have the option of processing a declaration release by their clients via EasyGov.
Work permits for third-country nationals
- Applications for a work permit for third-country nationals are now possible on the portal in the pilot canton of Thurgau.
With this update, the following notification and application processes can now be carried out on EasyGov:
- Notification of gainful employment of temporarily admitted foreign nationals (F permit) or recognised refugees (B permit) in all 26 cantons.
- Cross-border commuter permits for EU/EFTA nationals (G permit) in the pilot cantons of Thurgau and Zurich. The cantons of St Gallen and Aargau will follow in spring 2023.
- Work permits for employment with Swiss employers for third-country nationals in the canton of Thurgau. (Short stay permit up to 4 months/120 days, L permit or B permit)